Auto, Boat, & RV Loans
At NCACU our consumer loan application process is fast and easy. We can finance your auto, recreational vehicle or boat. We have low rates and no application fee. If you have already made your purchase, check our rates to see if we can save you money. Ask your Member Service Specialist for details when you apply.
- Online Loan Application – Apply Today!
- NADA Vehicle Pricing Information
- http://carfax4cu.com– There is a non credit union service fee associated with this service.
- NCACU Branch Contact Numbers
- Confirm Insurance
Consumer Loan RatesEffective November 1, 2014
|Type||Year||APR as low as|
|Compact Utility Tractors/Farm Equipment||2014-2015||4.99%|
|Harley Davidson Motorcycles||2014-2015||3.49%|
*Loan rates and terms are subject to change without notice. To obtain a loan from North Central Area Credit Union you must be a member. A $25 deposit is required to keep your account open. Members must qualify for the listed rates. For further loan information contact a Member Service Specialist.
**APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Actual loan rate may vary and is determined by credit worthiness.
Payment Protection Plans
It’s important that you are confident that you can make your loan payments even when something unforeseen happens. For a low monthly fee NCACU offers life, short-term disability, and long-term disability insurance. It is our way of offering you peace of mind. Ask your Member Service Specialist for details when you apply.
Need GAP Information
Avoid paying for collateral you can’t even use by choosing Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP) on your next loan. For a small fee our GAP plan may give you some piece of mind. Ask your Member Service Specialist about GAP protection today!
Attention Credit Union Members!
GM Credit Union Member Discount
Invest in America offers two ways to make it easier and more affordable for you to purchase a new GM. The first way is the Credit Union Member Discount from GM. This exclusive Preferred Pricing discount helps you save up to thousands of dollars on some of GM’s most popular models. Plus, Invest in America incentives can be added to nearly all dealer incentives, enabling you to save thousands more.
Another way you can save is by financing your new GM with your credit union. You already know you can rely on your credit union to offer you competitively low loan rates, and auto loans are no different. Invest in America and GM facilitate credit union financing with a handy link on their microsite dedicated to this member discount.
It’s easy to take advantage of the savings:
- Visit LoveMyCreditUnion.org to either get your GM Authorization Number and/or build your new GM vehicle.
- You will be directed to the GM microsite. While there, click on the Apply Now for a Credit Union Loan button on the left sidebar and then simply choose your state and name of your credit union. You will then be taken to your credit union’s website to begin the auto loan application process. If your credit union is not on the list, no problem! Simply stop by a branch to get pre-approved for your auto loan.
- Once you have your loan pre-approval head to your local GM dealership. It’s that easy!
To learn more about Invest in America and the Credit Union Member Discount from GM – as well as the other cost-saving member discounts – visit LoveMyCreditUnion.org.
Get online quotes on auto insurance through one of our trusted partners.