The Credit Union Philosophy
Credit unions are democratically owned and controlled institutions based on People Helping People principles. Credit union boards of directors are elected by the members; each member has one vote, regardless of how much money they have. Only members may serve as directors, and directors serve without compensation. Credit unions have no outside stockholders, so after reserves are set aside, earnings are returned to members in the form of higher dividends on savings, lower loan rates, and lower cost for services.
Our Brand Promise
NCACU is dedicated to establishing trusting relationships with our members, and going the extra mile to help you reach your financial goals.
Our Guiding Principles
- All decisions shall be ethical.
- We are committed to serving the member’s financial well being.
- We treat everyone with dignity, respect and equal consideration.
- We support and enhance the quality of our communities.
- We are Relationship, Member and Community Driven.