Joining NCACU is simple! Just bring your valid picture ID to one of our local branches and we will walk you through the application. It’s quick and easy and you can become a member TODAY!
Membership Qualifications at North Central Area Credit Union include persons who live, work, worship, volunteer, or attend school in the counties of: Alcona, Alpena, Antrim, Arenac, Bay, Benzie, Charlevoix, Cheboygan, Clare, Crawford, Emmet, Gladwin, Grand Traverse, Huron, Iosco, Isabella, Kalkaska, Lake, Leelanau, Manistee, Mason, Mecosta, Midland, Missaukee, Montmorency, Newaygo, Oceana, Ogemaw, Osceola, Oscoda, Otsego, Presque Isle, Roscommon, Sanilac, Tuscola, and Wexford in the state of Michigan.
Also any person who receives a retirement annuity, pension, social security, or similar retirement payment from private or government sources, and lives in or belongs to a retirement organization located in the counties in the geographic charter.
For further information contact one of the North Central Area Credit Union branches in Grayling, Houghton Lake, Roscommon, or Standish.
The NCACU Switch Kit
1. Open your North Central Area Credit Union Account by visiting any one of our four Locations.
2. Send your Direct Deposit Form to your employer, the Social Security Administration, or your retirement plan administrator.
3. Use the Switching Services Checklist to organize your information when applying for NCACU services. Sign up for our FREE online banking, e-statements, and Bill Pay* to make your life easier. *You must set up a checking account to use Bill Pay.
4. Stop using your old checking and savings account and let all your outstanding checks clear before closing the account. Allow 10 or more days for your checks to be printed.
5. Close your old account when you have completed the above tasks. Fill out an Account Closure Request form and deliver it to your old financial institution (Mailing this personal information can put your account at risk for ID theft or fraud).