- Credit unions exist to serve their members.
- Credit unions are an economic democracy – each member has equal ownership and one vote.
- Credit unions assist members to become well educated consumers of financial services.
- Credit unions have a goal – to serve their entire membership well – every member counts.
- Credit unions are unique and different, and a popular financial alternative for more than 87 million Americans. They know their credit union will be there for them in bad times, as well as good.
We hope you are as proud to be a credit union member as we are proud to serve you! If you aren’t a credit union member already, why not? Learn more about becoming an owner/member of North Central Area Credit Union today!