TruStage Auto & Homeowners Insurance Program
You trust North Central Area Credit Union to provide you and your family with quality products and services to meet your financial needs. We’ve joined with a dedicated team of insurance professionals to bring you the TruStage® Auto & Homeowners Insurance Program.
- The TruStage Auto & Homeowners Insurance Program is the property and casualty coverage solution preferred by credit unions and their members.
- Access convenient e-service, pay your bill or make changes to your policy, even report a claim.
- Receive fast, easy access to claims service 24 hours a day.
- Obtain a free, no-obligation quote. For More Information, Call 1-800-428-3932 Option 2.
The TruStage Auto & Homeowners Insurance Program is made available by CUNA Mutual Insurance Agency, Inc. and underwritten by leading insurance companies. To the extent permitted by law, applicants are individually underwritten; not all applicants may qualify. Discounts are not available in all states and discounts vary by state. A consumer report from a consumer reporting agency and/or motor vehicle report will be obtained on all drivers listed on your policy where state regulations allow. The insurance offered is not a deposit and is not federally insured or guaranteed by your credit union.
In the event you become totally disabled by sickness or an accident, debt protection pays your loan payments up to the policy maximum. The fee for this coverage is added to your regular loan payments. For full policy details, ask a credit union representative.
With a monthly fee added to your loan, debt protection pays the covered balance of your loan, up to the policy maximum, in the event of your death. Ask your loan officer for details on your next visit.
Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP)
This coverage safeguards your investment should your boat, motorcycle or RV become damaged beyond repair or is stolen. For a nominal amount, GAP provides a low-cost supplement to your existing insurance policy and covers the difference after your primary insurer has settled the claim.
- Pays off loan balance if your boat, motorcycle or RV is totaled or stolen.
- $1,000 towards your next vehicle.
- $500 towards insurance deductible.
Extended Warranties & Mechanical Breakdown Insurance
NCACU offers extended warranty to cover all makes and models. Plus, not only does this warranty cover when there are problems that arise with your vehicle it also covers items like emergency roadside assistance, rental car allowance, battery coverage and much more.